Monday, August 16, 2010

Back to work

Had a nice week end but as always they go too fast.  Is back to work for me today, tho got pushed back so will be a short day.  This will be my last week at CVOPS and then it will be back to the tele floor.  I needed the break but am looking forward to going back on the floor.

Good nursing care is all about teamwork and we have an incredible staff on our tele floor.  Everyone pitches in and helps each other out and we are too busy to do much gossiping or whining.  CVOPS has a lot of down time between cases and I had forgotten how women get with too much time on their hands...  :-)  Enough said!

We are taking a weeks vacation next week and heading over to Morro Bay, California.  It will be such a treat to get out of the heat and there is just something about the ocean that really touches me.  The sounds and the smells, it is all so special...

More later...












No comments:

Post a Comment